When an employee goes abroad temporarily - even if for a long time - or comes to you from abroad this is connected with many requirements around the workplace. So that you don't lose track and don't have to worry about your employee's well-being outside the workplace, we are happy to be there for you and support you and your employee.
We take care of everything around the employee deployment
You would like to assign your employees to a branch abroad for a certain period of time and are looking for a suitable partner for the organization? Then you have come to the right place. DACHSER & KOLB has been cultivating a worldwide network in the field of relocation logistics for many years. Due to numerous customer requests, DACHSER & KOLB not only takes care of the relocation to the new country but also of everything else around the assignment.
Competent & reliable support worldwide
As part of our relocation services, we offer our customers numerous services related to employee relocation. From this range of services, you can select the services relevant to your employee and combine them as desired. With the right solution for you, your employee will be able to go about his or her work without worries from day one, knowing that he or she and his or her family are in the best of hands. We will be happy to advise and support you in your planning and work with you to determine an appropriate service package.
The satisfaction of your employees is the success of your company and our claim
Peter Beutel, Head of Relocation Service
We take care of the search as well as the rental and set-up of your employee's workplace within a co-working space.
Co-working spaces are a modern form of open-plan office. People from a wide variety of companies meet there. Whether employee, self-employed, freelancer or an entire department - the new form of working has numerous advantages for the most diverse requirements. Companies only rent individual workstations within the office, and the rent includes the associated infrastructure. Co-working spaces thus enable employees to work at their place of residence without actually having a branch office there. Current topics in working life such as sustainability, maximum flexibility and a good infrastructure are just some of the other advantages of co-working spaces. Where previously employees had to look for their own office space or pay for cost-intensive secondments, the co-working space is a great way to enable employees to work for the company further away from their home.
Keeping an eye on the essentials. And continue to work smoothly.
The right service for every phase of the assignment
Prior to the Posting
Inter Cultural Training
- Preparation of the expat and his family with regards to cultural differences in the host country in both the private and in the professional environment
Visa & Immigration
- Registrations within the EU
- Collecting necessary information, certificates, documents, etc.
- Application of necessary documents
- Entry Visa
- Work Permit
- Residency Permit
Orientation / Look & See-Trip
- Point out residential areas
- Schools and Kindergartens (types and geographical location)
- Point out sports and leisure-time possibilities
- Explanation of school systems
- Creation of a personal search profile
- Researching the housing market
- Accompaniment at appointments
- Support in the negotiations of the Rental Agreement
School- / Kindergarden Search
- Providing a list of possible schools/kindergartens
- Coordination of accompanied school/kindergarten visits
- Assistance with the registration of the selected school/kindergarten
- Price and performance comparison of door to door removals
- Professional management for Land/Air & Sea removals
- Professional management for short and long term storage
- Client enjoys budget control together with a smooth relocation process
- Reimbursement of posting-related costs with respect to the employee
- Timely instructions provide to the employee
During the Posting
- Driver’s License assistance
- Support in the selection and commissioning of media connections
- Clarification on waste disposal, garbage collection, garden maintenance and house rules
- Information about sports clubs, youth clubs and playgroups
- Reference to playgrounds and amusement parks in the vicinity
- Assistance in apply for Child Benefit
- Spousal support/assistance
- Healthcare registration / opening of bank account / car
- Payment in position of the employee or the client
- Payments to third parties in connection with a Real Estate Rental Agreement (e.g. broker's commission, security deposit, etc.)
- Takeover of negotiations / conversations with landlords
Vacant Property Management
- Supervision of the employee's vacant residential property in their home country
- Garden maintenance, internal and external checks, winter service, repair work, cleaning
After the Posting
- Support with the timely termination of the Rental Agreement
Termf of contract
- Termination of Contracts
- Dealing with bureaucratic conditions (i.e. Notice of Departure with the authorities)
- Assistance with the reintegration in the home country.